Saturday, April 12, 2014

Life Can Mirror a Reflection

Hello and Welcome

I would like to thank everyone from the breath of my heart for all the love and support and kind kind words on the joyous occasion of my gal and I's wedding. We wanted to try and keep things private leading up to the wedding, that and it was hard enough raising our children, routing the tours, going on tour, working on the record, driving across the country and planning a celebration of our love. 

If I've been acting weird lately, I feel like that explains it. "I know I'm weird, and have no problem admitting that, let me rephrase"....if I've been acting EXTRA weird lately, it's because the plate  was full. My heart overflowing.

And when everything overflowed, I had to pick up what I wanted and to pick up what I wanted, I had to see what I wanted. This is what I saw...

I AM SPIRIT true and through. the witness, the breath behind my breath

I AM HUMAN true and through. blood and bones. success and failure in one breath
                           capable of ANYTHING
I AM a SON     true and through, this is how i first came here, to honor my mother and father
                          and carry on the stories and gifts of my tribes
I AM a BROTHER  true and through. i became a brother in this life time. to love and support my 
                                  family, not only in blood, but OUR entire HUMAN family.
I AM a FATHER true and through. the dad to my kids. and not only me but every dad i've seen.
                              i became a parent to the world.
I AM a HUSBAND true and through, a partner and equal, the other half, the other side, the yin to the 
                                  yang. 

I AM many many things and nothing at the same time, but that is what i saw when I looked in the stars.

I know those are the main ingredients that make up my song. My song that I SING.

Because when I looked to the stars, I saw the moon and she reminded me that....

I AM MUSIC. 
and it's time to take my song back to the streets. 

stayed tuned and tuned we have  A LOT of FUN stuff coming up...

PEACE and MANY MANY THANKS




9 comments:

  1. Congrats you two love birds!! Sing on!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep looking at the stars and listening to the moon, Nicholas, they will continue to light your way on this journey. Thanks for sharing your heart and happiness with us, best news for your and your family. Take good care, you Are music, looking forward to the next step, will be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you an amazing journey from across the ocean. Please stay as weird as you possibly can we love you just the way you are.

    ReplyDelete
  5. May God bless your marriage and family with love and happiness

    ReplyDelete
  6. The world is a better place because of song writers like you. Luv your music and luv the beautiful wedding picture of the two of you. May you both be bless with many years of fantastic journeys

    ReplyDelete
  7. <3 beautiful words, and you have a beautiful bride. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nicholas...

    Congrats to you and your beautiful bride... you are an inspiration to many. Keep the music in your soul to share with your fans! We love you!

    Rich & Rhonda Phillips

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nicolas David, your voice is absolutely amazing! Soulful, sultry, gritty...., reaches my soul. I can't get enough of it! Congrats on your marriage and best wishes for an eternity of happiness!

    ReplyDelete