Thursday, February 19, 2015

Good Day World

Good Day World.
A Beard's Eye View daily greeting. 
I pledge to try and make a once a day meeting.
To document perspective from what feels like " A Love Train fueled by Hope" that we've been taking across the country. And in further attempts to change the recipe of this "blog" I made a special 
"Beard's Eye View" Logo. It felt awesome to make and create via the route of visual expression. I hope you do enjoy.




Make Hope Tour has been makin her way across the country. We just got back from a very fun run in Texas. With a return stop back at the Dosey Doe Cafe in Conroe,  a new "home" in Longview at S.E. Belcher Performance Center, and our first stop in Austin at the Roost. 

One of our fans told our guitar player, " Tell Nicky his heart is as big as Texas"
He replied, " That's as big as it gets"

I share that with ya'll because it sums up the love we felt taking Make Hope to Texas.
Every place we played we were loved with a love as big as Texas.
From the breath of our hearts "Thank you Texas."
From the fans to the staff of every spot we stopped, you were wonderful!

 

As we get ready to leave next week to bring Make Hope out West to California.
I recharge my heart with the laughter of my children.
In between business calls I steal a dance with my wife while Tony Bennett's I Wanna Be Around spins on the record player in our kitchen. 
Even though it's -2o below it's home.
My inspiration, my drive, my roots, my home, my Heart.

It's a Blessed and Busy Road and I look forward to seeing  you on it.

Peace to your Heart
Peace to your Families 
and 
Peace to the Whole Wide World






1 comment:

  1. glad you are home safe, good luck on the west coast run...~peace

    ReplyDelete